This i the version for Vu+ Solo2
Install instructions are as described below:
- First download and install OpenBlackhole 4.1 in multiboot.
- Setup tuner, network and channel list in the image trough the wizard as usual.
- Now upload the file ultimate4Solo2-rel-4.1.001-20180103-0611.bh.tgz to /tmp
- Go to greenpanel by pressing green button and then yellow button
- Choose Manual install Bh package
- Just press OK button and wait, when done reboot and you are in the Ultimate Universe.
Now this is a beta release there are some issu with "Teleportion" so its not working now
And all skins from BlackHole works perfect, but skins from OBH must have a change in skin.xml from "SecondInfobar" to "Nab_ExtraInfobar"
I am working on those issues but maybe there are som cleaver one out ther who can help with those problems.
Last but not least you also get an Full HD update of the Mmark skin Horizon as a bonus :)
And the whole thing is powerd by Linuxsat-Panel :)
Questions and feed back can be added back at Linuxsat Nordic section: Link here